Sunday, November 30, 2008

So glad this is the last day of November

I think I hate November.

December is going to be so dang busy, though.

I was beaten quite badly at checkers today. Twice.

And my hands ache so much, Duke has been pretty much doing everything for me. We couldn't help but look up my symptoms and it seems like Lyme disease keeps coming up as a perfect match. And everyone's dog in our neighborhood has tested positive for it; except Stella because she gets the vaccine and we're religious about putting Frontline on her. We have woods and deer and ticks. The little boy next door tested positive for it. The other possibilities are much much worse. Or what if I'm negative on all counts? What is this?

if you like Star Wars, Robot Chicken Star Wars is really funny.

No comments: