Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm reaching freak out stage

I called the hairdresser at 6 am and left a message. We went to gymnastics and came home. No return call. I called them again. They assured me my call had been noted and they were simply awaiting instructions from my hairdresser as to what it would take to remove the black from my hair so that they could assign me to someone with the proper skill set. Okay.

I've made lunch for the man. I've taken a nap(I did get up at 4 am). I've done two loads of laundry and cut up two plates of fruit for someone's afternoon snack. We've been waiting inside all day for the phone to ring so that I can go get my hair fixed at the drop of a hat. And no one has called.

Seriously, this is unacceptable. I'm in a bad place. I need them so that they can fix their mistake. But I am furious and I really want to call and scream my ugly-ass head off. Because they fucked-up. Now fix it! But I'm scared that if I don't treat them with respect and a degree of normality, they will pay me back by saying there is nothing they can do. And then I will have to sue them.

Hey, I've seen Judge Judy. People sue for less.

No comments: