Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Success and failure

Burt's Baby Bees hair and bodywash and Tom's of Maine bodywash. It is almost a burden to be informed. I guess ignorance is bliss. I liked buying whatever smelled good instead of whatever was safest. Now the true test will be if my skin can take it. Unfortunately, I have ridiculously sensitive skin and have been allergic to almost every organic or "natural" skin care product I've ever tried. Yes, it seems crazy, but I am allergic to all that is grows wild and free in nature so it only makes sense that if I rub it on my skin, my skin is going to freak out.

Santa paid a visit to Mort's school today. Mort informed me that Santa wasn't like the other Santa he saw in that his face and voice were very different. This Santa also didn't know what a Ben 10 Watch was. Should Santa admit ignorance when a child requests a certain toy? Especially when some children are already very suspicious of Santa's existence? I chose poorly in preschools. I didn't know that until this year. And now it's too late. Sigh.



No comments: