Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Christmas Pagent

On one hand, I'm glad that my child is comfortable in his own skin. On the other hand, he may be getting a little big for his britches. I plan on starting the new year with a chat to his teacher and finding out just how often she has to speak to him about his behavior. Because she had to shush him twice during the Christmas program. And I had to silence him with the patented Mom glare that one is uploaded with upon giving birth because as he stood with his little group to say his line, the boy before him forgot his words and my son dramatically smacked his own head and said, "Oh man!" Last year I would go so far as to say my son was the teacher's favorite. This year, not so much.

He also was spoken to for being too noisy at gymnastics.

Is he becoming that kid? Are we failing? Or is it a combination of too little sleep, too much Christmas activity and back-to-back ear infections and antibiotics? (Please let it be the latter. Thank-you.) 

Ugh. Kids. A constant source of worry.

I am psyched(excuse me as I perpetually live in the 90s) to see the extended family today at the Family Christmas. 

I can't write today. I'm too tired.

No comments: