Friday, December 12, 2008

Euro, we need you to be sinking in value, not rising.


Isn't today's paper full of good cheer? Toddlers wandering away from a daycare, euro making the dollar look like ass...I hope that I kept my euros that I didn't exchange and didn't give them to Mort for fun money. I need to switch that up if I did and give him a five dollar bill instead. Ah, hell, I might as well give him a 20. It's Christmas after all and it's basically Monopoly money at this point.

Hey, but I did decide on an outfit for one of the Christmas parties we're going to.

And I do have the noisiest dog on the face of the planet who promptly begins her 30 minute wake-up session of vigorous cardio followed by grunting and stretching at 5 am. So, I won't feel too badly when we can no longer afford to feed her.


No comments: