Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I may be a old before my time

i often become so furious when I read the newspaper, either because the article is so filled with jackholes and their jackhole behavior or because someone has written in, spewing their hate and ignorance all over my morning coffee. So, I will spend a couple of hours perfecting the retort and/or complaint I have in a letter to the editor. And then I don't send it because really, no one cares.

This morning I wrote two drafts of a letter in response to a situation in "Dear Abby" of all fricking things.

I'm reaching a new low. Soon I'll be wasting my time writing in praising magazines for their outstanding article on how to watch your caloric intake over the holidays.

1 comment:

Christie said...

That is the exact reason that I'm finding myself more disconnected with the news. I cannot bare to read it (gives me more blogging time too)