Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's a beautiful day


Today it's just me and the mush. We're both still in our pjs. We haven't eaten breakfast. We are not going to rush rush rush but instead we are going to chill and enjoy the sunshine and the gorgeous colors. We're going to go get Mommy's new nose ring to go with her new bangs and then we're going to pick pumpkins and plant mums and maybe start tearing down the garden and letting the rabbits eat their fill. Stella will of course be hanging with us, but she gets so drunk in the sun that she won't be able to bother even barking at the bunnies nibbling away at the rotting veggies and weeds. Like she would anyway. Lazy ass. I think I may be able to transplant some of the basil and cilantro from the garden into the house, which would be amazing and never occurred to me until I saw it at D and T's. They're so clever.

I got a great kit that we can decorate our pumpkins like Mr. Potato Head in addition to attempting to carve them. I'm not so good with the carving. I usually end up making the pumpkin collapse. 

And should tonight be a salsa and nacho night? Why yes, yes, I think it should.

No comments: