Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm all for safe sex and everything

But dude, I do not want to take my offspring to the playground and see your used and very full condom resting beside the rocking duck near the jungle gym. I was young once, too. I know there's only so many places you can get your groove on without the parentals hearing you. And mad props for using protection and sparing anyone an unwanted STD or teen pregnancy. Glad you're rocking the love glove. But seriously, you've got to get rig of the evidence, man. That's just nasty. There was a trash can nearby. FYI, I had to use sticks to dispose of your hazardous waste. If I get pregnant from handling your potential children, I'm gonna DNA your ass and track you down.

In other playground news, we came home with three falls off the merry-go-round and a basketball to the face. How many times can you say, "Hold on to the merry-go-round" or "DO NOT get on the merry-go-round" without your child's injuries somehow feeling like your fault?

I feel beat down. It's a rough day when someone keeps getting hurt.

No comments: