Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer is starting! The farmer's market opens today, swim lessons begin soon and then it's off to the beach with some of my favorite people. I can't wait. And I think that the kids are old enough this year to have a great time under their own power while we laze in our chairs, point out stories to each other in the tabloids, and occasionally toss the offspring a snack. So exciting.

Although I should probably buy a bathing suit. And there may be people who enjoy that, but I don't know any of them. Thank goodness for Target and Old Navy where you can mix and match and buy different sized tops and bottoms for under $30. Oh that's right, J. Crew. I'm looking at you. You thought you had the corner market on that with your fancy $90 bathing suits. FACE.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Which Farmers Market to you frequent? I'm on the hunt for a new one.