Saturday, June 20, 2009

Last year I returned home from a trip to the beach with my wonderful friends and all our offspring with a sinus infection (me) and a double ear infection(Mort). This year's trip has commenced with a case of strep throat (Mort). I'm sensing a theme.

And one other interesting tidbit from vacation. Well, it will probably be more than one. Anyhoo, when one is vacationing with their people and 73.6 childrens, there is no time for reading a newspaper and/or watching the news. We are all well caught-up on what the tabloids have had to say about the status of John and Kate and Will it Last and Maybe They Shouldn't Have Had 8 Kids and Oh My Gawd, is He Wearing Jeans With TIGERS on the Back Pockets? (Don't you love it when you rent a beach house and there are stacks and stacks of old magazines you haven't read? I LOVE that!) And we watched the season finale of The Real Housewives of New Jersey not once, but twice, whilst drinking wine and eating chocolate chip cookies.

Which brings me to my point: Um, yeah, who knew that said tubs of Nestle chocolate chip cookie dough were being recalled? Oops. Good thing we hid them form the kids so that we wouldn't have to share.

No comments: