Friday, June 12, 2009

So, my car is purposefully small. I have owned it for almost a year and that has never been a problem. 

However, last year when I rented a house at the beach with my friends, I was driving an SUV. And it was filled to the gills with supplies. I have the same amount (mmm, possibly more) of stuff this year and roughly half the amount of car in which to place it.

On one hand, I am truly an expert packer. A teeny side benefit to OCD. I can make it work. Tim Gunn would be proud. Even my beloved Duke stands aside and lets me work my mojo when it comes to packing a car.

On the other hand, I'm not a miracle worker. 

This should be interesting. Will I be forced to give in and drive the other automobile? Will I surpass even my own packing prowess?

I am making salsa tonight with my first batch of garden picked cilantro. And I have a bunch 'o lettuce and spinach to take to the shore. I LOVE eating from the garden.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Enjoy your trip! AND the fruits of your labor in the garden!!