Monday, June 22, 2009






Disgruntled. Such a stereotypical Monday. Awoke to the sound of a quilt being dragged down the stairs. Told said quilt-dragger to go back to bed. He refused. Argument ensued. No hope of returning to much needed sleep. I slept from 11:30 pm to 1:30 am on Saturday night. And that was it. Not even sure yesterday was real. I almost feel that Andy Rooney made sense in his column? But that can't have happened, right?

I'm buying ladybugs today. Next year I will know to proactively plant lady beetle friendly items that make them feel warm and welcome to eat aphids in the garden. Soap spray doesn't seem to be working. Maybe because it's eco-friendly soap? 

Also need to do the latest post-strep scrub down of the house. I don't know why I bother. It's not like it has worked the other two times. The only family member who hasn't gotten it is Stella and she's hopping along on three paws and a bandaged foot that she refuses to allow to touch the floor. So she probably has strep throat of the paw.

If the plants in your terrarium are growing so quickly they soon will be unable to remain in your terrarium, does that mean you have done something wrong? Aren't terrariums supposed to last anywhere from 1970 on?

Dude, I have pretty much had it with today and it's not even 8:30.


No comments: