Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today's Lofty Goals:
1) Sew patches on Mort's jeans because the iron-on ones are already curling at the edges. In trying to not be wasteful, I sure am creating alot of extra work for myself.
2) Laundry. How have we depleted the napkin supply so quickly? I'm guessing it revolves around the increase in Mort's cocoa intake aka chocolate mouth and chocolate all over the table and whatever clothes he happens to be wearing.
3) Cleaning. I know I just did it two weeks ago, but somehow the bathrooms are grimy and dust reigns. Yes, I am well-aware that many many many people clean a bit more regularly than this. I prefer to think of it not as being a slovenly housekeeper, but rather as purposefully building up my family's immunity.
4)Baking chocolate chip cookies.
5)Helping Mort finish-up his Valentines for his party at school.
6)I'm hoping to sneak outside at some point and shovel so that Duke doesn't get to end his already jam-packed workday with some additional work. I'd like to take Mort outside with me for fresh air and exercise and comic relief but he seems to be on the verge of a cold, so I'll have to do the old wait-and-see on that one.

Hmm. If I had started the list out with "Making a list of today's activities," I'd already be done with one of them.

1 comment:

Duke said...

shoveling will be a pure pleasure. (although I definitely appreciate you)