Wednesday, February 10, 2010



I found SUCH a great bathing suit. It is so retro Barbie. But it has a price-tag that is a bit hard to justify. Must mull it over. Maybe.... Oh, who am I kidding? I'm totally getting it.

The other shame of this is that I actually HAD that Barbie Doll. My aunt had the whole original collection and passed them our way. I think we got rid of/donated them when my mom moved and thought it was time for my sister and I to get our stuffed animal and magazine collections out of her attic. And in my sister's case, her 17 boxes of trophies. And in my case, a pair of mud-encrusted Birkenstocks from the last Grateful Dead I concert I attended before Jerry died. Just because we own our own homes and can store our own junk. Selfish. Anyway, who knew that there would one day be such a thing as e-bay and Craig's list and we could have sold that collection for a zillion dollars and never told my aunt and instead bought a storage facility to cram all the new junk we bought with our windfall.

No comments: