Friday, February 19, 2010

I know that I was just ranting about this, but since every media outlet is fixated on it, I can't take it for one more second. It is absolutely bizarre that a press conference had to be called so that Tiger Woods could apologize to the nation for being unfaithful to his wife. I certainly didn't exchange marriage vows with this man, and unless his wife is a secret reader of my blog, neither did any of you. How has society reached a place where we need an apology from him? Is this not completely insane? I apologize to you all for cheating on my wife. Seriously, do we as a society have nothing else going on in our lives? There are so many things we should care deeply about and so many things that should raise our hackles. This isn't one of them. WE DON'T KNOW HIM. It doesn't affect us. Truly, it doesn't. I promise. Your life is going to continue on in the same way whether you accept Tiger's apology or not. Let's instead emotionally invest ourselves in the simple fact that I couldn't buy hot dog buns this morning because I couldn't find one single brand that was made without high fructose corn syrup.







3 comments:

Shelly said...

I don't know if they make hot dog buns without high fructose corn syrup. Maybe you could buy an uncut real loaf of bread and just cut it into the proper shapes... I have to home-make my hamburger buns now.

High fructose corn syrup is so much more noteworthy than Tiger.

Deb said...

I have to agree with you....he needs to think of his family....

Deb said...

Tiger....Tiger...Tiger...tired of hearing about him...