Friday, October 2, 2009

Huh. So that was creepy. I was prompted for my email address and password and I put in one of my many. I have at this point...half a dozen e-mail accounts. One for school. One for work. One for friends. One for sending large picture files. and darn if I can remember them all. And I was up late last night doing strategic wedding planning and general talking and then I woke-up again at 4 to a coughing child calling for water and complaining of a hurt head (aka burning-up with fever) so I "slept" for an hour and a half squished into a twin bed with a twitching, whimpering Mort using my stomach as his pillow. The general gist being that my head is usually not the swiftest under the best circumstances, and is especially foggy right now.

So I typed in what I thought was my email and password and found myself on someone else's blog. A blog I've never read nor heard of. How bizarre is that? Could we really share the same email and password? I hastily logged out and could never recall exactly how that happened int he first place, but now I wish I could because I should probably warn that person of a glitch somewhere, right? Geez.

I decided to be a grown-up and transplanted the dinner plate hibiscus. Only I woefully misjudged their root situation and it will be a miracle and a half if they return next year. This spring I decided to tackle my boring yellow daffodils by carefully marking all the spots where I wanted to add more colorful and greater variety of bulbs. I of course could find only two of my sixteen little copper plate markers when I was planting this week. Wonder exactly what this mess is going to look like?

I finally received the score on my first test. Let's just say I did better than expected (a B) but still received the lowest grade of my post-high school career. Insert sad face.

Have to get ready to take Mort to the doctor.


1 comment:

Kerouaced said...

Stay out of my blog! :)