Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm waiting for my 60 second nail polish to dry so that I can start chopping up green peppers to use as fingernails atop the mozzarella " fingers" I'm making. I just had a flash in my head of how I used to assume mozzarella sticks were always deep-fried, because why wouldn't they be? But then I became a mom and now I assume they are just sticks of pure cheese with no funny business. You should see all the typos I've got going on because of my probably-not-wet-anymore nails. Yay spellcheck.

What I really wanted to document was the card Mort had made for me that read: "Friends forever, Mort and Mommy." Yeah, I got all choked-up, too.

Hmm. you would think that 60 seconds would be over by now. Maybe I should have done all my important stuff BEFORE painting my nails.

No comments: