Thursday, October 8, 2009

I just made my first meatloaf. Meat loaf. Who freaking eats that anymore? I'm feeling very Mad Men. So I made a gigantic mixed drink to go with it. Because if you're having a Mad Men kind of night, you should embrace the fun parts. Not the parts where women were second-class citizens. But definitely the part where it was always 5 'o clock somewhere and you wore heels and your leopard fur coat to the grocery store. And to make meatloaf. And you could plunk your kid in front of the tv all day long while you smoked and drank and wore outfits and no one was any wiser that that could be construed as shitty parenting. Speaking of which, I need to go interrupt Mort's television show so that he can make Mommy another drink.


1 comment:

Kerouaced said...

June Cleaver used to have the Beaver make drinks all the time. Nothing wrong with that...