Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I have written and erased four full blogs today.
 
I took down the Christmas wreath I had forgotten was still hanging on our front door.

I waved and laughed as my son yelled, "Hi Mommy! Mommy, look at me!" swinging in a harness high above a trampoline.

I drank tea and ate cereal.

I cried with joy and awe as our new President was sworn into office.

I wondered what in God's name George Bush Sr. was wearing on his head. I think it was a Davy Crockett hat, but I can't be certain.

I discovered a puddle of water in our basement when I went downstairs to adjust the house humidifier.

I looked out the window 407 times to see if my son was soon arriving home from his playdate.

I overwatered yet another plant.

I made appointments for passports and puzzled over what to put down for Jay's eye color.

The sun is shining.

It is a good day. 

No comments: