Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Three minutes of complaints

Today marks day six of antibiotics, day nine of fever, aka day nine of feeling like ass. My doctor thinks I should wait it out a couple more days. Not exactly sure for what I am waiting. I guess I'll know when it happens. It's not like I've ever had a sinus infection before, so it's not like I know when an antibiotic is working. Is it time for the sinus surgery? Ugh. Probably. I am juggling working from home with my sahm work. I only slept four hours last night. My dog pees on her bed the minute I place it, freshly washed , upon the floor. I am congested to the point that I have to keep reminding myself to breathe because it's easier to hold my breath. Oh, and my new prescription from the eye doctor is off, so I have the choice of squinting or seeing through a tunnel. Good thing I'm not staring at a computer or looking things up in the 17 reference books piled amongst my Kleenex,coffee mugs, unwritten thank-you notes, germinating seedlings, and Star Wars coloring books. Oh, except that I am!
Damn you, Derek Zoolander!


1 comment:

Kerouaced said...

My sister had sinus surgery. Evidently she didn't have openings in one of her sinus cavities and they couldn't drain properly and got infected all the time. She is fine now...I was thinking of looking into it myself but I have nothing like you do...