Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I think I am officially old. (No comments from the peanut gallery, thank-you.) I would rather go hang out with my sister and have a "nice dinner" than go to a Dead show. The seats are "eh". There's that whole pesky "Dead Jerry" issue. And I'm tired. I'd rather just shoot the breeze with my sibling. A Dead show is a whole event. I have a birthday party for a 5 yr. old that morning. I think that's all the event I can take nowadays.Plus, there's not nearly enough time between now and then to fully grow-out my armpit hair and I have standards to uphold. I can't go bursting back onto the scene like a novice, you know.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've already done the dead thing... with Jerry and all. and while yes, you've done the same dinner thing each and every time we get together, that specific dinner place will never get old, or die. reservations are at 7pm.

love, your sister