Friday, September 11, 2009

I sometimes wish that I was more crafty and hands on and could make beautiful things instead of just buying them. I do so admire people who have that gift. I guess that I should just be grateful to know such people. Because I benefit by proxy.

My sister is amazingly talented. I can't wait to see the magical land that she will create for her wedding. I think it will blow our minds with its sheer awesomeness. I feel certain that someone should be photographing it and filming it for design mags and HGTV.

It is rainy and I have a decent cold that I'm trying to stave off from turning into a sinus infection. And I thought I'd tackle the enormous project of sorting all of my hundreds of books by color and rearranging them. I was only a couple piles into it when I realized that I like them better just jumbled together, classics with trash and great works of literature with torn paperbacks.

No comments: