Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Some days it is better not to think too much, to let thoughts float at the top of your head and refuse to bring them into focus for introspection. Because it will just make you sad for absolutely no reason except that you are all outta wack. I wish there was a chiropractor for thoughts. Just snap and bang; your head is a lovely screen call of pretty and mundane. Not that I believe in chiropractors. If it works for you, keep with it. I think they are tricksy, but that's me. I'd totally do acupuncture though.

GARDEN is planted. I'm adding another row of corn in two weeks so that we aren't overwhelmed with more corn than you can shake a stick at, but everything else is done. I found another giant hole chewed by my friendly neighborhood rabbits, so I put up yet another friendly piece of chicken wire. Chew on that, beyotch. I'd like to say that removing all the topsoil has solved my weed issue, but it has not. I need to newspaper and straw it. I feel like I'm building a house for one of the three little pigs.


No comments: