Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have to try and make this brief because i want to treadmill it before I start the day. That's right, I prefer to use the treadmill in the air-conditioning with the fan blowing as opposed to being swarmed by gnats and breathing in humid air and wheezing because someone is mowing their grass. Deal with it.

Sometimes when one sends out invitations over a month in advance and includes self-addressed stamped envelopes in which the recipient can rsvp, it is not only normal, but EXPECTED that one write yay or nay and drop said envelope in the mail. Do you need me to fill it out for you, too? Common courtesy people. Sheesh. Breakdown of human civilization. Assholes.

But on the positive side, our fox is alive and well and leaving half-eaten apples strewn about the yard. I may not have told you that I saw a dead fox on a nearby back road and was concerned that it was ours. But apparently it was someone else's.

In the immortal words of Merle Streep, that's all.

No comments: