Monday, March 9, 2009

If you are a stay-at-home mom whose only child will be in school full-time come fall, is it wrong to want a cleaning person? Because I really do. One might think, Hey, lazy ass, okay, whatever, you're too busy being a mom right now to bother with trivialities like the fact that your windows are so dirty they appear frosted, (although strangely enough you have time to update on facebook and crank out a blog or two a day) but what will you be doing in the fall when your job is elsewhere for eight hours a day?

I wish I had an answer for you. I really do. All I know is that whatever I will be doing, I will still not have the time needed to devote to scrubbing the woodwork. Maybe I can juggle just enough freelance work to cover the expense of a cleaning person and still have time to chaperone field trips and sit in my car with high powered binoculars at recess and cry when Mort is having fun without me. We shall see.



1 comment:

Kerouaced said...

Ooh, I want a cleaning person too. He or she can just do my floors and I will be happy. I hate doing floors. The problem is finding a reliable cleaning person.