Monday, January 18, 2010

Much amusement and merriment is made at Stella's expense around these parts. I would therefore like to take this opportunity to let her know that I do appreciate her willingness to jump-up at 4:30 a.m. when the printer is resetting itself for reasons unknown to humankind, in order to go scope out the situation.

Some may shrug off this type of behavior because she is a dog. That's what dogs are supposed to do. I know that Stella would strongly disagree with that statement, however. She feels that dogs exist to put the color in an otherwise black and white existence. (No pun intended, seeing as how Stella is, y'know, black and white. Oh, and probably at least partially color blind, right? I forget what the latest thought is on that.)

And so when I'm woken to weird noises, it's nice to have a little ball of muscle go rushing past as a first line of defense to see whether the printer is spitting out a repeat for a fish taco recipe or directions to a place I've been many times, but can never find. Thank-you Stella.


No comments: