Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Okay, well after posting my little temper tantrum yesterday, I power shopped and power wrapped and got everything done. And made cookies to boot.

Duke opened the door later that night to my beyond wonderful friends singing me Christmas carols and bearing gifts to thank-me for what they consider my kindness towards them. I was blown away. 100%. With everything they do for me, with all the unconditional love and support they send my way, to even fathom that they thought I was worthy of such a beautiful display when I could never thank them enough for all they do just blows my mind.

And then today I was at Mort's school and to see all those smiling, delighted little faces and hear a million high sweet voices singing Christmas carols...it's like my It's a Wonderful Life moment. Who am I to be so bah-humbug when I am so unbelievably blessed to be surround by such beauty and love?

No comments: